Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2015

A lot of incoming letters! (Part I)

I am so, so sorry it took me so long this time to write a new post. Almost 2 months since the last one. You can imagine that I got a lot of letters during this time, but somehow I didn't manage to put them on my blog. This is the reason I have to split my incoming letters post into two or three parts. I haven't decided yet. There won't be an actual order of the letters as I can hardly tell by now when I got which letter, so I just post them in the order I took the pictures of them. Don't wonder about multiple letters by a few people. Some of my penpals are really quick writer ;)

Okay, let's start! (this time I had to take the pictures in my room and unfortunately the light there isn't very good, so sorry for the light reflexions and sometimes poor picture quality!)

This is a letter I received by Ines just before we met in London in November. As usual her letter was really nice and by now it feels like I've know her for much longer than I actually do as we don't only write about nonsense all the time but have quite deep conversations about our childhoods and a lot of other things that happened in the past and made us to the persons we are now. I'm always so excited when I receive one of her letters as I never know what secrets she's going to tell me. THIS is exactly one of the reasons why I love my penpals ♥



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next letter is from my dear friend Theresa from Germany (as she is living in Spain right now she sends her letters from there though!) She is totally into Origami things and I'm quite jealous that she is so good with it as I can't fold anything without it ending up in the bin. It's like I've two left hands when it comes to Origami :/ She always makes themed letters and she puts a lot of effort and thinking into them. She's a lovely person and her letters always put a big smile on my face!


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A letter from Bree from the USA. She is one of those really fast people and I get a lot of letters of her. But actually... somehow I've the feeling our conversations never get really deep and it's always like exchanging trivialities instead of getting to really know her. Still it's somehow nice having such an easy-going penpal. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Olivia from the Netherlands is always too afraid of sending her cute envelopes stamped to her penpals so she always puts them into a normal one. Look at the cute washi tape!! It is just adorable ♥ As she knows I love tea she also included some and I really like the bag of the right one. Why do foreign tea bags always look so lovely?


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first letter I received by one of my Instagram penpals. I've 5 from there, I guess, and this is the first reply that reached me. It is from Lisa from Sweden. I haven't tried the candy yet as it's liquorice and I don't like that (although I will give it a try!) ;) Let's see where this friendship will lead us! 

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another first letter (be aware, there will be a few more!). This time from Stephanie from Germany. Actually she is living in the city next to mine, but she was looking for people who love to write really long letters so I had to become penpals with her (and this makes it easier to meet sometime soon!) We have a lot in common and it doesn't felt like her first letter to me but as if we've been friends for much longer already. I'm sure the two of us will establish something really long-lasting. At least that's what I really hope ♥

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going on with the first letters. Another Instagram penpal. Kamilla from Denmark. Her paper is soooo cute, isn't it? ♥ 

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I got a reply by my penpal Maeva from France. She and I have so much in common when it comes to TV shows and movies and I loved that she wrote the "Hello" in the writing from Lord of the Rings *_____* She even altered her paper with coffee. How cool is that? :D

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another first letter. It came from Betül from Germany who is in Ireland as an au pair at the moment. We only got to know each other by mere coincidence on Facebook, found out we live in cities next to each other, that we both love Ireland and so we decided to become penpals. This was her first letter to me and although it is really simple I already love this girl to pieces! Okay, maybe it's also because we got to meet each other for three days about 1 1/2 weeks ago and got along so, so good! She has to be one of the cutest persons I've ever met and we had a lovely time. I'm so glad we became penpals ♥

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 10th and last letter for this post is another first letter. It's from Wathmi from Sri Lanka. I always wanted to have a penpal from India but it was so hard to find one. I'm happy I found her on Instagram and she decided to become penpals with me and I'd say that was a really good decision ♥ As she knew it was my birthday she send me a little something for it and her letter was so nice! Can't wait for more letters ♥

  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen