Freitag, 21. August 2015

More incoming mail ♥

What can I say? Since monday I received a lot of letters from all around the world. I'm really happy I get to know so many new people right now. Today I like to show you all my incoming mail from this week so far as I'll be in Ireland from tonight till monday evening and won't be able to post it later (with maybe even more incoming letters!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This lovely letter was sent to me by a lovely girl from America: Carla. She's such a nice person and I'm really glad she agreed to become my penpal ♥ I totally love the owl on the envelope and she was the first person to send me a Mail-Tag which I had never really heard of before :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next letter I got came from Jana from Germany. First I only wanted to have pals from different countries than Germany, but then I decided it would be nice to receive letters faster and this girl was there. I really love her envelope! That's probably the prettiest I got so far ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Next I received a letter from Sabrina from Canada. I still think it's funny to have a penpal with the same name as you say "Hi Sabrina" and sign it with your own name, too :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, let's move on to the bunch of letters I've received yesterday. First, let me show you the letter from Bree from the USA. Actually I haven't expected to receive a letter from her as I thought I was supposed to write first. Luckily I hadn't started to write one so I can answer this one now :) Look at the cute envelope ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Then I got a reply from Celia from Switzerland. I had really wanted a penpal from Switzerland and I'm glad she decided to write with me. I really like the black paper with the silver ornaments ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another letter I got was from Ines from the UK. We only recently decided to write letters as she is a participant of my Secrept Penpal Scavenger Hunt and were talking about it when I asked her to become my penpal. I'm really glad she agreed because she is a wonderful person and all her letters are so beautiful and full of little surprises ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I also got a reply from Alieke from the Netherlands. I already showed you her first letter in my last post, but her reply was even more beautiful ♥ And so long! 5 pages written by a really lovely girl. And I'm really excited for the tea she has sent me. I LOVE tea! (which I haven't even told her :D)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

And last but not least I got a reply from Amber from the USA. I was really excited to receive her letter as I asked her for a picture because she hasn't a picture of herself on Facebook. She's so cute! And the used a transparent envelope *_____* If anyone knows where I can get some of these please let me know! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I'm really thankful for everybody who has send me a letter ♥ They're all so amazing and I love to read about everybody's lifes. Everytime I open a letter I'm really excited about the inside and I guess that's one of the most amazing things of snail mail!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen