Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016

Letters, letters, letters ♥ [Part I]

Three weeks ago I posted my last letters and guess what? Within this three passed weeks I received 20 new ones. Right now it is really insane. Every time I answer some letters and post them I get the same amount of new letters. I will never be finished with my answer pile if it goes on like that ^^ BUT: still I love each of my penpals and I'm always happy to receive letters of them no matter how many I have to reply to in the end ♥ Hopefully my answer pile will be empty once soon though as some relaxing time would be nice :D This is why I decided to post all answers at the same time now so at leas those penpals can't write a reply while I still have tons to answer. I know that probably everyone will be answering at the same time again, as it usually happens, but at least I'll have an emptier mail pile in between ;) So, tthere will be a second post tomorrow, as I had to split the post due to not enough characters at the labels section :/ But here are the first ten letters!

This letter is from my penpal Lisa in Belgium. Usually she answers letters really fast but due to surgery on her hand she wasn't able to write for a while so I was really happy when I finally received a reply to my letter in December. Not only does she always have the cutest envelopes but she also always includes lovely letter sheets ♥



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I really shouldn't I still take new penpals every now and then. This is Dany from Germany and we only became penpals in December so this is her first letter to me. It was a short one as she finds first letters hard to write. I feel like the only one who doesn't find first letters weird by now, haha! I'm curious on her next letter!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This letter came from Martine M. from the Netherlands. I'm really surprised her letters reach its destinations as she always only puts the first names of people on her envelopes. I would never do that as I would fear it won't reach the person it is meant to go to. Am I alone with this fear or does anybody else thinks so, too? Nevertheless, her letters are always lovely :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I got the third letter of my penpal Olivia from the Netherlands. By now I've so many penpals from there, it's crazy :D But she is such a cute person ♥ And so many of my penpals have sent me candy canes, haha. Do people actually eat them?!

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next letter I like to show you is already a little older but I forgot to post it in my blog earlier. It came from Sam from Ireland. I probably can never say "No" to people from this country ♥ This is her first letter to me and she included so many goodies! 


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another first letter. I already wrote my first letter to Martine B. from the Netherlands a while ago but only now she had the time to answer and it really was worth the wait! 

 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has to be one of my favourite letters! It is the third letter of my penpal Neus from Spain and I already love this girl to pieces! The key necklace is a present for my birthday that was in December and it is soooo cute ♥ And she is an amazing photographer! I wished I was only half as good as her and I would be damn happy :D Her letters always put a big smile on my face!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY I got a letter of my lovely penpal Elena from Bulgaria. She already had send me two letters in December but none of them reached me due to the stupid Bulgarian post. It is ridiculous how many letters get lost in Bulgaria :/ The happier I was that this one finally reached me! I LOVE the stickers she included and this girl in general :D

  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny story for this next letter. Since December I was always asking myself if I ever posted a reply to Jariya in Iceland but she never answered on my questions on Facebook until I suddenly had a reply from her in my mail box. So all my worries were senseless, haha! She included some lovely postcards of her hometown Reykjavik and I sooo wish I can go there sometime soon. Iceland is such a beautiful country ♥

   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next first letter is from Novita from Indonesia. We became penpals through Instagram and although some people told me they made bad experiences with people from there I only get the best ♥ She has the cutest handwriting ever (sorry I can't really show it to you ;)) She used a clear envelope (I still need to get some myself and try that!) and also included some tea. Seriously, by now I have so much tea that I received from my penpals that I don't even know when I should drink all of it, haha!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen